Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Remove Disk Protect (or Write Protect) from Flash Memory


I have search several website and blog on the Internet, but I can't solve my problem about Disk Protect or Write Protect. I have Transcend 16GB which have problem write protection, so I can't format or do anythings with this flash. Now I have a good news for all friend how to solve it, and it's working with me 100%, don't forget share it to your friend if they have the same problem. Now following me, please :
* Step 1 :
01-First you should be download Hard Disk Low Level Format Tool
02-After downloaded, then install it to you computer
03-When installed is finish, please run that program. Show as below :
+ Please choose you flash drive which have problem
+ Click on Continue >>>
04-You will be see it as below :
+ Click on LOW-LEVEL FORMAT tab
+ Tick on Perform quick wipe (just remove partition and MBR)
+ Click on FORMAT THIS DEVICE
+ Please until finish....

* Step 2 :
01-You just go to Windows Explorer
02-Right click on the flash drive, choose Format
03-Tick Quick Format
04-Click on Start Button


NOW YOU CAN FORMAT WRITE PROTECT OR DISK PROTECT PERFECT AND WORKING 100%

0 comments:

Dí lo que piensas...